Full papers in .pdf (Adobe Acrobat) format. Click here for .ps (Postscript) files.
- D.P.M. Northmore and J.G. Elias"
Building silicon nervous systems with dendritic tree neuromorphs
", Pulsed Neural Networks, Eds: W. Maass, C.M. Bishop. MIT Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts. 135-156, 1999
- W. Westerman, D. P. M Northmore, and J. G. Elias "
Neuromorphic Synapses for Artificial Dendrites
", Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing, vol. 13, 167-184, 1997
- J. G. Elias, D. P. M Northmore, and W. Westerman"
An Analog Memory Circuit for Spiking Silicon Neurons
", Neural Computation, vol. 9, 419-440, 1997 abstract only
- D. P. M Northmore and J. G. Elias " Spike Train Processing by a Silicon Neuromorph: The Role of Sublinear Summation in Dendrites," Neural Computation vol. 8, 1245-1265, 1996 abstract only
- D. P. M Northmore and J. G. Elias "
Temporal Processing in Artificial Dendritic Tree Neuromorphs," Proceedings of The Twenty-ninth Conference on Information Sciences and Systems, 1995, The Johns Hopkins University, pp. 345-349 abstract only
- J. G. Elias and D. P. M. Northmore "Switched-Capacitor
Neuromorphs with wide-range
variable dynamics," IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 6, no. 6, 1995.
- J. G. Elias, "Silicon dendritic trees,"
in Silicon Implementation of Pulse-Coded Neural
Networks, eds. M. Zaghloul, J. Meador, and R. Newcomb
Chap 3, Kluwer Academic Press, 1994, Norwell, Mass.
- J. G. Elias, "Artificial dendritic trees,"
Neural Computation, vol. 5, pp. 648-663, 1993.
- J. G. Elias, "Genetic Generation of
Connection Patterns for a Dynamic Artificial Neural
Network," in Combinations of Genetic Algorithms and Neural Networks, eds. L. D.
Whitley and J. D. Schaffer, IEEE Computer Society Press, Los Alamitos, CA, pp. 38-54,
- D. P. M Northmore and J. G. Elias, "Evolving synaptic
connections for a silicon
neuromorph," Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Evolutionary Computation,
Orlando, vol. 2, pp. 753-758, 1994.
- D.P.M Northmore and J. G. Elias, "Directionally
selective artificial dendritic trees,"
Proceedings of the World Conference on Neural Networks, Portland, vol IV, pp. 503-508,