Who am I?
Professor, Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering
with a joint appointment in the Dept. of Computer & Information Sciences
University of Delaware
Newark DE 19716
For the gory details, visit my resume
. For directions to the ECE department, visit
What do I teach?
Courses I teach semi-regularly include:
- ELEG 212 Signals and Communications
- ELEG 310 Random Signals and Noise
- CPEG 419
Computer Communications Networks
- ELEG 410 Signals and System Design
- ELEG 404/604 Multimedia Communications
- ELEG 634 Introduction to Signals and Systems
- ELEG 867 Information Theory
What do I research?
- Steganography, cryptography, and security
- Data compression
- Digital Signal Processing
Do I consult?
I have worked with several law firms as an expert witness relating to various aspects of data compression, multimedia, and security. Please contact me if you might be interested in me as an expert witness.
I am also interested in consulting for engineering and technology firms in signal processing, multimedia, and security.
What are my hobbies?
Too many, but I like sports (watching, participating, and coaching), recumbent
bicycles, woodworking, some computer games, and predicting sporting events
and the stock market.
last modified: 22 July 2008